Laporkan kekosongan ini 🏴
A high school diploma or equivalent
- Able to converse in Malaysia and English
Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Proficient in MS Office
- Responsible for day-to-day office administrative matters.
- To assist on clerical duties such as extracting report, prepare documentation and key in data.
- Handle day-to-day matters and to provide efficient support for administration processes
- To liaise with both internal & external parties on administrative activities related matters
- Manage and handle daily operations, clerical, verifiy invoice and other administrative works.
- To execute ad-hoc duties when required.